SueWell, of course, eyelash extension can make your eyes become beautiful. But on the other hand, you also should know that eye lash extension is very bad for your eyes. In many cases, if you overuse them and do not apply them in a right way, it can lead to some serious eye diseases, such as the eye infection and pink eyes. Generally speaking, when you want to use them, you have to put eyelash extensions directly to the natural eyelash with a bonding agent. In that way, the bonding agents and glues, which are made of chemicals, can be irritants and cause discomfort and potential eye damage in severe cases. According to some doctors, it may lead to Traction Alopecia. It is kind of dangerous. Also, pink eyes, dry eyes can occur too. So anyway, you should pay more attention to it.11/27/2012
Eric quickWell, it seems that you like to apply eyelash extensions for cosmetic purpose.So as a matter of fact, despite that they would make your eyes appear to be more attractive in the first place, however,there are always some side effects, if not properly handled. One common side effect is infections and pink eyes, because those extensions are made up of chemicals and are irritated to your tender eyes, and they are sometimes quite dirty. My advice is use less of them and try to clean them frequently.11/27/2012
Alexander davidAlthough the eyelash extensions may make you look beautiful by making the eyes look charming through the extension eyelashes, it will be bad for your eye vision. It may let your eyes get infection and inflammation. You'd better not use it. Or else, your eyes will be painful because of the infection and inflammation.11/29/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?