cauliflowerbatYeah, I think you have got the answer to your question because you know the oldest age "you get what you pay for". That is to say, how long does the glasses frame will depend on what you buy. If you buy the glasses with high quality frame, they maybe last about 10 years. However, if you buy the ones with poor quality, they can just last about one year, even some months. As usual, there are a few different materials that can make your frame last from one to tell years. If you bought the glasses with nickel metal, which will wear off its finish sooner and joints are not very sturdy, so the frames will not last long. Of course, if you bought the stainless steel material frame, the frame is strong and also very easy for you to adjust. At last, there is another kind of material called Titanium, which is corrosion resistant so the appearance of the frame generally stay new for many years. Hope everything is clear from me and if you buy the expensive with high quality, then the frame will also last longer than the poor quality one.11/28/2012
Edward WhiteIf the eyeglasses are made in the mental material or other good material, they will be so durable to be used for about three years. Some people may even wear the same type of eyeglasses for about seven years because of the good material. There is no need for you to change the eyeglasses frequently. If you want to change the style through the eyeglasses frame, you could change one.11/29/2012
TiannaIt's pretty normal to replace them every 2-3 years.I try to do just like that,not because my eye doctor wants me to,it%u2019s because I usually want a new pair around that time.After a couple years,you tend to get bored with the same pair.I love the pair I have now even after having them almost a year.01/21/2015
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?