harrisWell, it seems that your situation is quite serious, as a matter of fact resorcinol is a chemical compound used as a means of fragrance . Anyway, since it is very irritative to the eyes, thus you need plenty of water to thoroughly wash your eyes and then get some antibiotic eye drops to help you. If the situation remains bad, you might as well go to see a doctor and get medical care.11/29/2012
handsomestudgwWhen you get some liquid stuff, such as shampoo, oil soup into your eyes, you could solve it as the following steps: The first thing is clam down; Second, do not rub the eye to prevent it from worse; Third, rinse your eye with much clean water; Fourth, have a rest after that. Hope it can help you.11/30/2012
JoanAt first, you can flush eyes with lots of water immediately. If it does not work, you should go to hospital instantly to check whether there is still some residual resorcinol in your eyes. You need to use some antibiotic eyedrops everyday. Also, you should not touch eyes with water, to avoid infected from eye secretion.11/30/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?