MakaylaWell, yes, you should know that Hypoglycemia is a condition in which the blood sugar level of a person dips down below the normal level. We can also call this as low blood sugar. Also, because of the low blood sugar, you will be unable to perform daily activities due to the decrease in energy levels caused by low blood glucose levels in the body. And in some cases, it can lead to dilated pupils. Also, it can cause sweating, nervousness, irritability, fatigue, depression, disturbed vision and headache. Anyway, just take some ways to treat it.12/03/2012
garyYes, the hypoglycemia will cause the dilated pupils. With hypoglycemia, people will get low blood sugar which will be weak at the whole body. At the same time, their eyes are easily infected through the coming bacterium. Thus, the dilated pupils may appear. In order to prevent the dilated pupils for the people with low blood sugar, they should eat more food with nutrition to protect the eyes.12/03/2012
Danai P.Well, I can see that you worry a lot about your eyes. Anyway, you should know that hypoglycemia is one of the most common problems we might have in our daily life, and it could do some harm to our eyes. However, typically, hypoglycemia could not lead to dilated pupils directly. Maybe there are some problems that give rise to your dilated eyes. Just consult a doctor and try to live a healthy life.12/10/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?