Mariah jaYes, it is the temporary symptom of getting the red and itchy eyes after the teething because of the interlinked nerves among teeth, nose and eyes. You should just eat the medicine with anti-inflammation role which could get this symptom release. It will be OK for you to get recovery. You could also use the eye drops to make the red eyes get release.12/04/2012
emptybotWell, yes, teething can lead to red and itchy eyes, for teething can just lead to eye infection in some degree. And when you get eye infection, it is possible to have red, itchy eyes. On the other hand, it can lead to watery eyes too. As we know that tears are for lubrication and for keeping your eyes clean. And if your tear glands are disordered because of teething, it may develop dry eye syndrome, leading to watery eyes. So just go and see the eye doctor as soon as possible. Or you can take some eye drops to relieve your symptom.12/04/2012
EMILYWell, looks like your situation is quite torturous, because generally speaking, teething would not lead to red eyes and itchy feelings. However, as you can see our teeth and some other parts of our head is interconnected by some nerves, one part would affect others. So, it is quite normal for you to get this. But it is not very serious, maybe it would last a few days only. If the problem does not go away, try to get some pill and see a doctor.12/07/2012
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?