DanielleYes, the cat allergies will lead to your puffy eyes. When you get cat allergies, you will have weak immune system in the whole body and you may have the disorder work in the eyes. The eyes surrounding skin is so weak that you may get the eyes puffiness because of the allergic skin around the eyes.12/05/2012
Ryan evelynWell, yes, allergies can lead to puffy eyes. As we know that eye puffiness is a type of fluid build-up. And they are also known as dropsy in the tissues around your eyes. Generally speaking, there are many reasons which can lead to puffy eyes. For example, allergies or infections that can cause inflammation and swelling, and sinus problems. In that way, puffy eyes can occur. Also, over consumption of salt can cause fluid retention, leading to puffy eyes. anyway, you should be more careful about it.12/05/2012
MayeOf course, it does. What is puffiness of eyes? It is excess edema in the soft tissues around eyes. It is common symptoms of allergy, infection, inflammation and physical irritation. Just as I introduced above, there are many causes for puffy eyes. If you got cat allergy around your eyes, then your puffy eyes probable are caused by the allergy. It is not serious problem. The puffiness can go off with the causes to it. Don't worry.12/06/2012
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?