John RodriguezWell, yes, low blood pressure can lead to a lot of eye problems. As we know that Low blood pressure is a situation which has low pressure in the blood. And in many cases, it will lead to some symptoms or signs due to the low flow of blood through the arteries and veins. For example, Low blood pressure can make you feel lightheaded and dizzy. On the other hand, you should also know that low blood pressure can not only lead to some eye problems, but also can make some organs, such as the brain, heart, and kidney not function normally and may be temporarily or permanently damaged. Anyway, it can be dangerous.12/07/2012
GeoffIf you have low blood pressure, it is normal. However, a few people suffer from it, so it is better for you to balance your blood pressure. Low blood pressure can cause vision blurred. Because of insufficient blood circulation, the eyes receive low oxygen and nutrients, which can cause energy shortage to your eyes, thus leads to blurred vision.12/06/2012
MelanieIt is not ok for you to get low blood pressure which may cause some eye problems for you. Your blurry vision may be caused by the low blood pressure. Your whole body immune system will get declined. You'd better use some eye drops to release the symptom of the eyes. Then you could have the good rest for the eyes.12/17/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?