MyaIt is the warm compress that makes your swollen eyes get comfortable and get released. You will find the swelling eyes to be reduced to some degree. The eyes nerves will be smoothed to some degree. Your eyes surrounding parts will get released and the eyes will be moisture. You could do the warm compress to get the comfortable feeling.12/12/2012
ezycome_ezygoThere are reasons for swollen eyes. Usually it is caused eye injury, infection, inflammation or allergy. Poor sleeping could be the root too. For swollen eyes, there is something you can do to help reduce it. You should apply cold compress on eyes. Put cold slices of cucumber on eyes. Tea bags could help too, yet you need to put them in cold water first and then apply onto eyes. If your swollen eyes are caused by allergy, then you should know what caused your allergy and stay away from it. Eye cream with vitamin E might help, but if your puffiness is caused by allergy, you 'd better not to use the cream until your allergy gone.12/10/2012
Jeff NWell, for your situation, you can try the cold compresses on your eyes. In that way, it can just relieve your swelling eyes. Also, you should know that there are many reasons which can lead to swelling eyes. For example, when your eyes have been infected by irritants, it can lead to swelling eyes too. Also, you can try some strawberry jam. As we know that strawberry purÃ©e mixed with sterile water may also be used as a monthly enema. In that way, it can help with fluid retention as well as increasing colon health. anyway, just take care of your eyes.12/10/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?