coppercoconut19Well, generally speaking, there are many reasons which can lead to swollen eyes. On the other hand, when your eyes have been infected by irritants, it can lead to swollen eyes too. So you should check your own situation. To treat it, you can try some strawberry jam. As we know that strawberry purÃ©e mixed with sterile water may also be used as a monthly enema. In that way, it can help with fluid retention as well as increasing colon health. Also, you can use cool used tea bags. By the way, the cucumber slices with coolness can reduce circulation, and it can be effective too. so you can just have a try.12/06/2012
cazikThere are some good home remedies to reduce swollen eyes. You can use cold milk to relieve swollen eyelids. Just soaking two cotton balls in the milk and applying into your eyes. Also, you can use tea bags to reduce it. Put them in the refrigerator, and then you can put it on your closed eyes at night. Their tannins can help reduce swelling.12/06/2012
Theresa MYou can massage your eyes gently to promote the blood circulation of the skin around the eyes, which has an effective function of reducing the swollen eyes. Or you can apply ice bag on your eyes, if you do not have ice bag at hand, you can put some ice cubes in a towel or cloth or soak a towel in icy water and then keep it on your eyes. Also, you can apply used cooling black tea bag over your eyes for five minutes because tea contains the tannic acid, which is a good astringe and helps reduce swollen eyes, but do not apply the tea bag directly on the eyelid, otherwise your eyelid could be dyed yellow and tannic acid irritates the eyes. And you can apply icy milk over your eyes with cotton swab to get rid of the swollen eyes. Remember not to drink a large quantity of water before you go to sleep.12/07/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?