Danielle lewisThere are some home remedies for you to take care of your sticky eyes. You could use the eye drops to release the symptom which will help you get rid of the eyes problems to some degree. You could also use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable and good. You should eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes.12/11/2012
Justin fergusWell, I quite understand your feelings because that problem could make you suffer a lot. Anyway, if you want to get rid of the problem, you should get more and more fruits and vegetables on a regular basis, and try to get more physical exercises and stay in a good mood, also make sure your eyes are clean and take breaks from time to time. Vitamin pills could also help with your sticky eyes.12/11/2012
Samuel hillWell, it is very annoying to have sticky eyes. Generally speaking, when your eyes are infected by some irritants, it is possible to make your eyes become sticky. And at this moment, your eyes will feel itchy too. To treat it, there are some ways you can have a try. For example, you can just have warm compresses, so that your symptoms can be relieved. So just put a warm, soft cloth under your eyes. Also, teabags can be effective too. Anyway, you can have a try.12/12/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?