LisaWell, it seems that you are quite concerned about that right? So, as you can see, what you call sleep marks is just called sleep patch and it is supposed to help with our sleep. However, as a matter of fact, sometimes we just set it much too tight which could generate pressure on our eyes, so that sometimes we would have blurred vision in the following morning. Just try to make that a little bit loose.12/13/2012
cruelladeville0Yes, it will cause your blurry vision after wearing sleep marks because of the change of the eye pressure. It is temporary. You could get the recovery after a while. In addition, you could close your eyes for a while for the rest of the eyes. Then you will find that your blurry vision will be disappeared. It only lasts for a moment.12/13/2012
Katelyn owenWell, in some cases, it is possible to have blurry vision if you wear sleep masks. First, you should know that by wearing sleep masks, your eye pressure will be high. And then it will just affect your eyes, leading to eye strain and blurry vision. On the other hand, I have to say that, it also may be because of the infection. As we know that blurry vision is also can be caused by the bacteria, and other allergies, when your eyes are infected by some viruses, you can get eye infection. In that way, it is likely to have blurry vision too. so just have an eye exam to check the real reason.12/18/2012
Christian georgeIt is likely that your eye mask was too tight on your head and caused too much pressure on your eye. If you apply pressure to your eye it will cause temporary blurred vision. In most cases, it won't last very long, but it is not good for your eyes. You may need to loosen your eye mask or get a different type that does not press directly on your eye.06/04/2015
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Does blurry vision cause nausea?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?
- What food causes blurry vision?