chilloutshaWell, I can see that your body have got a physical shock,which might have got some damage to your body. Sometimes a fall in the head would give rise to head concussion, which could make your eyes blurry. So, I just wonder which part of your body landed on the floor. So, you could recover your vision if you try to get a medical exam and take positive measures as soon as possible.12/14/2012
chrisss_129Yes, you could better have the good rest for the clear vision. The eye nerves and eye pressure are the main two causes to be related with vision. Once you get the fail, your bad mood will affect your eye nerves which will affect your vision to some degree. You'd better keep the good mood and have a good rest for your eyes.12/12/2012
AustinWell, it is normal to have blurry vision after you have a fall. As we know that when you have a fall, the gravity can just be stronger than normal, and then that can just affect your eyes, leading to high eye pressure. In that way, it will just cause some symptoms, such as eye strain, blurry vision. But generally speaking, it can be fine after you have been on the ground. So you do not need to worry about it.12/17/2012
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Does blurry vision cause nausea?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?
- What food causes blurry vision?