garyWell, generally speaking, there are many people whose eyelashes are falling out. So you do not need to be too worried about it. There are also many reasons which can lead to the falling out. For example, some cosmetic products, such as mascara and eye make-up, can be the allergy to them, and then, it can make your eyelashes fall out. So you should change these cosmetic products. Also, to treat it, you can just stop using them. Maybe you can also use some black seed oil applied on your eyes, in that way, it may reduce the falling out. Anyway, just go and see the doctor.12/12/2012
Gregory A MeetzeYou may lack some kind of vitamin in your body. You should keep notice of your diet. In addition, you could also adopt some medical treatment to prevent the eyelashes to fall again. During this time, you should not drink or smoke which could stimulate your skin around the eyes. You should have the good rest to keep the balance in body.12/13/2012
Erin rupertWell, it sounds bad that your eyelashes keep falling recently, which could make your eyes less attractive. If your eyelashes continue to fall, perhaps there is something wrong with your hair follicle, maybe it is infected,which gave rise to your problem. Or there might be other problems with your eyes. I suggest that you go to get an eye exam to see what happened.12/14/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?