Ariana kirkOk, it seems that you are troubled by those annoying lines under eyes, which could definitely affect your looks and confidence. Anyway, as you can see, botox has been applied to make us appear younger through eliminating or removing some eye wrinkles or lines under eyes, eye bags, etc. However, you should know that their side effects are also noticeable. So you have to consult a cosmetic doctor before making any further decisions.12/18/2012
camzronWell, generally speaking, according to some experts, Botox only works half of the time for dynamic lines under the eyes, but when it works, it is very nice. And by the way, fillers such a restylane, can work well for the stationary lines under the eyes. Also, you can use sunscreen which can be effective too. For example, you can just use a sunscreen that contains zinc oxide or titanium. Besides, using an exfoliating lotion can also help get rid of lines more quickly. So you can just have a try.12/19/2012
Cary GreenYes, the botox can work lines under eyes because of the inner stimulating nutritious material although it can be regarded as the toxin. There are a lot of women getting the botox to make the skin become smooth. Your eyes wrinkles problems can be smoothed. In addition, you will look young at the whole look after the botox injection.12/21/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?