CasparYes, staring at the candle for a long time will be bad for your eyes because of the fluctuating fire. Your eyes vision will be affected if you look at it for a long time. You may find that your eyes may easily get tired. Thus, you are suggested not to look at it for a long time. If you have done so, you'd better use the eye drops to release the symptom.12/19/2012
GabriellaWell, yes, staring at candle can be bad for your eyes. The macula, which is a very sensitive part of the retina, can be burned out when the macula focuses too long on a tiny dot of light. Also, as we know that the eyes come with a built-in protection. So they do not hold steady very easily. When you stare at a candle, not only do your eyes wiggle, but also the flame flickers. In that way, it will just damage your eyes, leading to a lot of eye problems. So just avoid it.12/19/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?