b1ttersw33t7Iit is true that our eyes tend to be stressful after using them much too long without breaks. An eye strain would cause painful eyes and blurred red eyes, even some serious problems. So, what I recommend to you is to take breaks during your study or play from time to time, then have a balanced diet, most importantly, take off enough time to rest your eyes. Try to get some eye drops if necessary.12/18/2012
Angela greenNowadays, electronics are closely related to our life. People who work on computer are likely to experience eyes strain and headache. Eyes strain can cause a serious of vision problems to further development. So now you must take care of: 1. Light. Do not see the screen under bright or dark circumstances. 2. Display brightness. Too bright display would damage eyes, so adjust suitable brightness of display. 3. Eye exercise. Close eyes after staring at screen for a long time. Have tear illuminating eyes. Or rotate eyes ball to move eye muscles.12/18/2012
eddyIf you feel pain at the eyes because of the great stress, you could so the eye healthy exercise to relax them. In addition, you look far through the window at the tall building to relax your eyeballs. You could also use the eye drops to release your symptom. Another way is to do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.12/21/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?