Jade jamesOk, I can see that you are concerned about your tear ducts problem, which could lead to constant watery eyes and cause a lot of trouble to your life. As you can see, most blocked tear ducts are inborn problem, however, sometimes due to dacryocystitis,especially chronic one. Of course it is abnormal, then probably you should try to get professional treatment, such as tear ducts washing, which could well fix the problem. Sometime the problem has something to do with pink eyes or other infections under eyes, so it would be wise for you to have your eyes checked.12/18/2012
Noah jamesWell, it is normal to get watery eyes, for your eyes can be infected easily. Also, after the surgery, your eyes are more fragile, so it is easy to have eye infection, leading to watery eyes. So you are not supposed to watch TV in the first week. And it is can be dangerous if you use your eyes which have been made surgery, it can hurt them for they are sensitive and fragile. Having a good rest is effective for your eyes.12/19/2012
b3st_deceptionsIf the symptom of watery eyes is temporary after the tear duct surgery, it is normal because of the side effects after the surgery. You could treat your eyes carefully by using some eye drops and other treatments. If the watery eyes after tear duct surgery are lasted for a long time, you'd better go to the hospital to have the check and accept the treatment.12/19/2012
- Why my eyes are always watery?
- Why do my eyes keep watering and burning after crying?
- Why do my eyes keep watering when I have a cold?
- How to get rid of itchy watery eyes?
- What to Do When Your Eyes Are Irritated?
- What Is Good for Itchy Watery Eyes?
- How to stop watery eyes due to allergies?
- why are my eyes watering so much?
- What causes constantly watering eyes?
- What to take for itchy watery eyes?