Former EmployeeWell, of course, it is terrible to have herpes in the eyes, and it will make you feel annoying. And you should know that herpes in the eyes can be contagious, so it is essential to cure it before they transmit to others. For the treatments, there are many eyes. In my opinion, you can just try anti-viral eye drops and ointments. According to some researches, they can be good to treat herpes in the eyes. So just have a try. For herpes can be caused by eye allergies, so just pay more attention to it.12/21/2012
b3phoenixUnfortunately, as far as i know, there is no cure for eye herpes by now. The medications and methods of treatment control the outbreaks of the disease only. And this can be caused by herpes simplex virus. You can use some drugs to control your eyes. For example, steroids can make your eye feel better, but this may worsen the disease. For some patients, theyrequire long-term oral drugs. The patients can use antiviral eye drops .etc12/24/2012
HollyIt is really so bad for you to suffer the herpes in the eyes which will affect your whole look and your comfortable feeling. You could take the medical care to release the symptom. In addition, you could also use the surgery to cure the herpes. During this time, you should not eat the spicy food, smoke or drink which will stimulate your eyes nerves. You should take care of your eyes.01/06/2013
Gabi RenatoIt%u2019s obvious some patients with HIV/CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2012 until I was introduce by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr ATAKUMA's Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promise to keep telling good about Dr ATAKUMA. Please fill free to share Your problems with him and don%u2019t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail firstname.lastname@example.org or whats app him on 234706469337111/30/2017
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?