ChristinaWell, yes, eye pain can be caused by pregnancy. First, when you are pregnancy, it is possible to have high blood pressure. In that situation, your eyes will suffer high eye pressure, leading to eye pain. So it is the common symptom. Also, blurry vision is the common symptom of early pregnancy too. And some of the other symptoms you may experience include eye irritation, dry eyes, eye discomfort, and vision changes. So just be careful about it.12/20/2012
Sara scottOk, from what you said, I can see that you want to make sure that whether you are pregnant or not. So, as you can see, there are lots of signs of pregnancy, such as nausea, headaches, etc. And eye pain could be one of the signs because pregnancy sometimes could lead to diabetes, and high BP, which might exert some impacts on your eyes. Just try to get your eyes examined so that you could take right measures to fix the problem.12/20/2012
LexYes, it is possible for you to cause eye pain because of pregnancy. When you get pregnant, your eyes will easily be dry. Your eyes pressure will get high suddenly. You could not wear the contact lenses which will easily let your eyes get infection. You should also use warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.01/06/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?