walkingnreverseYes, the eye strain will cause the watery eyes because of the disorder in the eye nerves and eye pressure. You should have the good rest for the eyes, avoiding much time in front of the computers. You could use some eye drops to release the symptom. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel relaxed.12/24/2012
AngelaYes. It is possible to get watery eyes because of eye strain. Besides, if you see computer screen too long, you may also get bloodshot eyes. You needn't worry. It is not a big problem. Just a sign of tired eyes. So, what you should do is to get a relax and let your your eyes have a good rest. It will recovery after a good rest. The next time when you work with computer, just remember take a break now and then.01/02/2013
Alexander davidYes, eye strain can cause watery eyes. Eye strain can cause dry eyes, watery eyes and itchy eyes and so on. When your eyes are very tired, you will feel some irritation in your eyes, and that will cause the blinking of your eyes, which will be easy to cause watery eyes. You'd better take a 5 minutes rest when you feel tired about your eyes and you will not have the watery eyes problem.01/02/2013
Kaylee tuenerOk,It looks like you have to be in front of a computer due to work requirements. Surely it would make your eyes strained to face the computer screen for long time. Of course that would lead to red eyes, eye fatigue, which could give rise to watery eyes. And here I would like to recommend that you try to take some breaks during working hours, and try to drink some green tea, or wear some protection goggles to minimize that damage.03/13/2013
- Why my eyes are always watery?
- Why do I feel my eyes are tired and crossed after finishing my work in the late evening?
- Why do my eyes keep watering and burning after crying?
- Why do my eyes keep watering when I have a cold?
- How to get rid of itchy watery eyes?
- What to Do When Your Eyes Are Irritated?
- What Is Good for Itchy Watery Eyes?
- How to Relieve Tired Eyes with Self-massage ?
- How to stop watery eyes due to allergies?
- How to relieve eye fatigue caused by your computer screen