Connor nelsonAs we all know that having eye bags can make you look old and tired. While, there are many causes of eye bags, such as age, disease, etc. Most people do not know that shortage of iron in the body also can cause eye bags. That is because when the body lack of iron, oxygen cannot be properly transported by the blood, which would influence normal cell metabolism. When this situation occurs, eye bags would appear in our face. To avoid it happen, you can take the food which contain abundant Vitamin C, which assists with iron absorption.12/26/2012
carpediem__Yes, the iron deficiency may easily get the anemia which may cause the disorder of the eye nerves. That is why the iron deficiency causes the eye bags. You should eat more food with iron, like the meat, eggs and so on. You could also drink the milk with iron to complete the iron amount in the body. You could also do the warm compress to make your eye bags to release a little. You should also have the good rest every day which will be so good for your eye bags. You must not drink or smoke which will stimulate your eye nerves and intensify your eye bags. In a word, you should protect the eyes from both the good diet and good rest.01/08/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?