NicholasWell, yes, it can lead to some eye problems. The normal length of time between bowel movements ranges widely from person to person. As we know that constipation occurs when bowel movements become difficult or less frequent. Generally speaking, when it occurs, some eye problems such as increased sensitivity of the eyes to light, eye pain will be possible. Also, infrequent bowel movements and difficulty having bowel movementsï¼Œswollen abdomen or abdominal painï¼Œvomiting can occur too. So just be careful about it. for your situation, you need to go and see the eye doctor.12/27/2012
LuthyYes, it is possible for you to get the eye problems because of constipation which is a common complex clinical symptom but not a kind of disease. It mainly refers to defecate frequency reduce of waste. It decreases the waste of dry defecate. If you have less than 3 times a week at the excretion of the waste, you can be diagnosed with symptomatic constipation which can be caused by many body problems. It will cause the dryness as the main body symptom. Your eyes will feel dry which may easily cause other eye diseases, like the eyes infection and so on. You should use some eye drops to release the symptom. You'd better drink more water to fluent the stomach and so on. You could also use some medicine to cure the constipation and use some eye drops to avoid the eyes infection.12/27/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?