cwalsmanI don't think your sunken eyes are coming from the rhinoplasty. I checked materials and none is leading to the direct connection between sunken eyes and rhinoplasty. Rhinoplasty is a nose job. The surgeon will recreate the nose form through various methods based on different needs, for functional or aesthetical purpose. This surgery have some side effects and risks although it is a very common plastic surgery now. It might give the patient numbness, nose bleeding, permanent nerve damages, swelling or even under/over correction which requires the second surgery. Usually rhinoplasty won't leave the patient with sunken eyes. Another kind plasty just came into my mind, blepharoplasty. Blepharoplasty is a surgery on eyelids, through taking out extra tissue on eyelids for functional or cosmetic purpose. If too much tissue taken out, the patient will have sunken eyes after this surgery. Rhinoplasty would cause tissue around nose swelling, which might give you the wrong impression that your eyes sunken. I don't know if any possibility above fit your case or not. If you nose are not swelling, nor you took any blepharoplasty, you should talk to your surgeon to find out if anything wrong with your surgery effect.01/01/2013
warrenIt is so bad for you to get sunken eyes after rhinoplasty because the nose and eyes nerves are interlinked. You could use the warm compress to make the eyes look bright and clear. You could also often use the eye drops with anti-inflammation to make the eyes feel better. You could try the above ways and see the result.01/08/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?