Elijah leslieIt depends on what kind of blepharitis you are suffering. Acute blepharitis can heal on itself within 2 to 4 weeks, but staphylococcal blepharitis, posterior blepharitis or parasitic blepharitis are long standing inflammation with severity, you should go to see an eye doctor under such circumstances. The most important treatment of blepharitis is to keep lid margin hygiene. You can soak a clean washcloth in the warm water and then apply it to your eyelids for five to ten minutes two or four times a day. Then soak a cotton applicator in a diluted solution of 50% baby shampoo and cleanse your eyelids with the stick. Wish you recover soon.01/03/2013
RJWell, yes, it can heal by itself. But on the other hand, you also can try some ways to cure it faster. For example, first, you should know that blepharitis is an inflammation of the eyelids. And when it occurs, it will just have some symptoms on the surface of the eye. Because it can lead to the eye infection and the disorder to the eyes, it can cause eye floaters. To treat it, you can just have more water and vitamin rich vegetables. Also, you can put a damp, warm washcloth held over the infected eye, and just repeat it for some days. In this way, it can help relieve swelling, itching and redness. Anyway, you can just have a try, and it can be effective.01/03/2013
Dixie MentryYes, you'd better see the eye doctor to treat your blepharitis which will not heal on its own. You need to treat it as soon as possible. Or else, the eyelash will be taken off in the eyes which will cause the damage on the conjunctiva. You should use some eye drops with anti-inflammation first and then take the medical care.01/09/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?