cute_but_cattyWell, generally speaking, if you suffer from eye blisters on the cornea, it can be painful but will usually heal within a week. For the causes, a foreign body in the cornea, a scrape or injury to the cornea, hard contact lenses, dry eye and Keratitis can be possible. There are many ways which can be used to treat it. In common, treatment options may include lubricants, ointments or eye drops. Also, you can wear an eye patch, which will reduce the pain and allow the cornea to heal. By the way, a prescription of antibiotics can prevent a serious infection. So you can just have a try. And when it occurs, it may accompany with some other symptoms, such as sensitivity to light, eye pain, and blurred vision, redness in the eye, watery eye, scratchy eye and difficulty opening the eye.01/04/2013
Mya harrisOral analgesics can help ease the pain that accompanies the blister. Furthermore, you should not strain your eyes, avoid reading for a long time and watching too much television, which will postpone the time of healing. You should rest your eyes as much as possible. In addition, when you go outside, you had better wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from exposure to the sun, which can make eye blisters worse. Do not rub your eyes with your hands in case germs on the hands lead to infection and wash your hands frequently.01/03/2013
handsome_fuckIt is so bad for you to suffer blister in the eyes. You may feel painful and uncomfortable. You could use the warm compress every day to reduce the blister. This really works if you keep on doing it. You could also use the anti-inflammation treatment to reduce it. You could just choose the way that is suitable to your situation.01/09/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?