california_babiYes, one of the functions of goggles wearing is for fun and cool making. It is actually one of the factor of cosmetic or cosplay. A brand goggle is the representation of social statues symbol. If they wear goggles, it will be more difficult for their friends to recognize them; it would bring some mythical mood to the raves. The other function of goggle wearing is to protect eyes under dazzling ray and lights in the party. It may become a fashion trend within young people who love play.01/06/2013
Susie WashingtonOk, it seems that you are quite interested in that phenomenon. Ok, it is true that for most people, on raves, a pair of goggles or sunglasses or some crazy contact lenses could make them appear more attractive and different from what they used to be, which is quite festive. And that raves could be more interesting don't you think? Of course that is for looks, nobody wears goggles for visual aids.01/06/2013
waldron143Most of people do that just to follow the trend. People wear goggles at raves to avoid the strong light and the fireworks. Then they can be safe form the radiation. And most of the people with eye problem like to wear goggles. People can be supper high at raves, in order to keep themselves save in that crowd and chaotic venue. I find that's okay to wear goggles at raves because that's safe and cool.01/07/2013
- What are night vision goggles used for?
- Are mesh goggles safe?
- What are goggles used for in the lab?
- Why do people wear goggles under their helmet?
- Is there a difference between safety glasses and safety goggles?
- Are polarized lenses good for snowboarding?
- What are the best goggles for low light ?
- prescription swimming goggles
- scuba diving prescription goggles,
- Are swim goggles necessary?