PRISCILLAWell, yes, it is possible to have nausea when you have pink eye. Generally speaking, pink eye can be caused by a virus, fungus, bacteria, and allergy or by something irritating the eye. And sometimes, pink eye is a sign of a more serious infection like gonorrhea. There are some symptoms caused by pink eyes. For example, tears, a feeling of grit or sand in the eye, pain in the eye, itching, and blurry vision can be possible. And also, nausea can occur too. So just be careful about it. If it's caused by a bacterial infection, antibiotics will be necessary.01/06/2013
Megan WYes, pink eyes can lead to nausea even though chances that one suffers from nausea due to pink eyes due to pink eyes are small. Under such circumstances, you should consult your doctor as soon as possible. Pink eyes develop mainly due to a virus, fungus, bacteria, allergy or something that irritates the eyes. It can be a sign of chlamydia or gonorrhea, too.01/06/2013
camzronYes, it is possible to lead to nausea because of pink eyes. But the possibility is rare. First, pink eye can be caused by a virus, fungus, bacteria, and allergy, as well as something else irritating the eye. If you experience that, you need to go to hospital and ask your docotr for more help.01/17/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?