May YongIt is a hypersensitive reaction to food substances, like peanut. The allergy might cause overreaction of immune system. Some people might experience severe physical symptoms, such as breathing difficulty. It is a common allergy reaction which is estimated to impact about 0.4-0.6% of the population. It might cause symptoms including vomiting, diarrhea, urticaria, angioedema, acute abdominal pain, eczema, asthma, anaphylactic shock. Since it can cause very serious problem, so I think it is better for you to go to hospital for proper treatment. Although there is no cure for such allergies, yet the doctor could help patient with alleviating the symptoms and prevent it from worsening.01/14/2013
walkyrWell, yes, it is normal to have swollen eyes because of allergies. And generally speaking, when they have been infected by irritants, it can lead to swollen eyes. At this moment, your eyes can be itchy too. For your situation, you need some eye drops, which can be effective to the symptom. Also, strawberry jam, cool used tea bags can be helpful too. By the way, the cucumber slices with coolness can reduce circulation, and it can be effective too. Of course, you can go and see the eye doctor, and he can give you some advices.01/14/2013
WendyYou should stop eating the peanuts. You should have the good rest for the eyes, not sitting in front of the computers for a long time with little rest. In addition, you could use the warm compress to release the swollen eyes. You should not eat the spicy food any more. You'd better drink more water to moisture the eyes which will quicken the recovery of the swollen eyes.01/22/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?