b3l0ng524nnaComputer never makes people's eyes fell pain, and what makes eyes pain is the long time staring at computer without any break. Try to drink 8 glasses water every day, eat more food with vitamin A and D, such as carrot and orange. Take a break per hour, massage your eyes when they are tired. Green tea would always be helpful.01/07/2013
LukeOf course the long time's computer use will cause eyes disease, as dry eyes, red eyes even other serious eyes disease caused by long term eyes fatigue.One of the disease's symptom is eyes pain. The decrease of blink times will cause lack of tear hyposecretion that lead to dry eyes and visual fatigue.01/10/2013
Nicholas campbellYes, if you sit in front of the computers for a long time with little rest, your eyes will feel tired. You may have the eyes pain. Your eyes may feel dry and even seriously get redness. You should take notice of this. You may need to use the eyes drops to release the symptom. You'd better have the rest for the eyes after about 45 minutes in front of the computers.01/22/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- My eyes hurt after staring at computer screen for a long time. How to relieve this?
- Why are my eyes constantly hurting and causing me pain?
- Why do my eyes hurt when I read? But I can see the words just fine.
- What causes eye pain and sensitivity to light?
- what causes eye pain and swelling?
- Can lyme disease cause eye pain?
- Does graves disease cause eye pain?
- What is good for eye pain?