DowneastOf course the UV light will definitely impact eyes health. It is very bad to look at UV light. UV light is ultraviolet light in its full name. It has different wave length of a big range. Long time exposure to UV rays might cause conjunctivitis, keratitis or even cataract. Welder might develop electric ophthalmia because of exposure to the UV ray during welding. Besides of impact on eyes, it can cause many healthy problems to any parts exposed to the UV rays. For example, it can cause dermatitis, age spots, wrinkles or even skin cancer. To protect from UV damages, people should wear sunglasses to protect eyes and sun cream on the exposed skin. It is better to wear long-sleeved clothes and trousers. Although we can't see UV rays, but never under estimate the damages they could bring.01/10/2013
Caitlin owenThe strong uv lights will cause the disorder of the eyes nerves and break the eyes surrounding parts skins. Your eyes will get redness. It is really bad for your eyes to look at uv light. You could find that your red eyes will easily get the infection. You'd better wear the sunglasses which could protect your eyes to some degree.01/11/2013
exotic_scentsWell, yes, uv light is very bad for you, especially for your eyes,, for it can just have damage on your eyes and the skin. Generally speaking, the sun emits three types of rays, which are visible, infrared and ultraviolet (UV). And according to some researches, the invisible UV light is the component of sunlight most responsible for eye damage. If you explore in the sunlight for a long, it can do permanent sun damage. And in some cases, it will just cause some eye diseases, such as cataracts, blindness, and eye cancer. And that is why we wear sunglasses which can provide UV protection, when we go outside.01/13/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?