crc32You should wash the oil based paint in your eyes immediately with the clean water. Then you could use the clean cloth to dry it. You could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. In addition, you could use the eye drops to release the symptom. The eye drops will clear the eyes and bright the eyes.01/08/2013
Eric rupertIt is really terrible to get oil based paint in your eyes. Oil based paint can be poisoning if there are large amounts of and it may damage the eye and consequently reduce your ability to see. But you just get a bit in your eyes, so you can try just wash it out.If it does not work well, go to see the doctor.01/09/2013
Kyle kirkWell, generally speaking, for your situation, you can just have some solution to treat your eyes. First, you need to wash your eyes with pure water as soon as possible. And in that way, it will wash the oil out of your eyes. Of course, it may not wash cleanly. So in my opinion, if you feel itchy, red eyes, you need to go and see the eye doctor as soon as possible. Maybe he will give some prescription eye drops, which can be effective for your situation. Also, some cool teabags under your eyes can be tried. Anyway, just be careful about it.01/09/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?