explosion_x3Eyes can easily get tired when lack of rest. Once they work for more than one hour, they'd probably get tired. So you need to have a break every hour, or you can simply close your eyes for a while, or massage them. Food with vitamin can be helpful as well. You can eat vitamin pills as supplements.01/08/2013
Nicholas campbellHello, it is very normal for your eyes to get tired if you keeping reading for a long time. Because the eyes have muscles which can control the movement of the eyes, if you keep reading for a long time. your eye muscles will keep working and do not have enough relaxation, so you will feel tired.01/08/2013
ZacharyWell, it is possible to have tired eyes when you have reading, especially reading lasts too long. Generally speaking, when you have reading, it will make your eyes focus on the small spots for long time. And that will just increase the eye pressure, leading to eye strain. Finally, your eyes will feel stressed and tired. So you should not have reading too long time. Also, to relieve your situation, you can just have some eye exercises. Also, some eye drops can be effective too.01/09/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?