ErinVitamin E is a vital factor for the health of our eyes. It can keep our eye round skin smooth, help people remain good eyesight, and help the growth of eyelashes. Pasting vitamin E liquid on eyelashes every morning and night can make your eyelashes grow very fast. Eyelashes just like our hair, they need nutrition as well, if you invest vitamin E on them, they can surprise you few months later.01/10/2013
bellFor my experience, taking more Vitamin E can help eyelashes growth longer. And Vitamin E not only can help the growth of eyelashes, but also have great benefits for eyes: 1. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps eyes against harmful radicals. 2. Scientists found that eating more food which contains abundant Vitamin E can prevent age-related eye disease. 3. it's also said that Vitamin E may help prevent cataracts. 4. Nyctalopia will not occur on you if you are not lack of vitamin E.01/10/2013
Kyle kirkYes, taking more vitamin e can help the growth of eyelashes. It is said by some experts that vitamin E is a good treatment for lengthening lashes as well as strengthening and thickening eyelashes. Even if you rub vitamin E oil into your eyelids and onto your eyelashes at bedtime will promote your normal lash growth. Foods like hazelnuts, kale, spinach, sunflower seeds, safflower oil, are rich in vitamin E.01/10/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?