Noah jamesUsually it will not cause a problem, while it can iritate your eye temporarily, you need to wash it out soon. But try not use your fingers becasue you can get an infection in your eye if there is bacteria unless you have contacts. And if you put your contacts in, you need to see your optometrist immediately or you can get a serious infection.01/10/2013
Andrew hillYou needn't worry, that won't harm your eyes. But a little bit discomfort. Actually, it can make your eyes more moist. I understand the blurred vision make people feel bad. So followed the steps I listed, you'll be fine. Clean your eyes with pure water or physiological saline at first, then blink your eyes to make the oil gathered at the corner of eyes, rewash your eyes again, use artificial tears to relieve your eyes in the end.01/10/2013
JosephWell, in my opinion, you do not need to worry about it and it can be fine. And in the first, step, you can just have some pure water and wash your eyes gently. In that way, it will just wash the oil out of your eyes. And then, you can also have some warm cloth to weep your eyes. And that can just clean your eyes more carefully. And then, just be relaxed, and it can be fine. But if you still feel uncomfortable, just go and see the eye doctor.01/10/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?