May YongWell, yes, in my opinion, it is possible to have corneal ulcer come back. And corneal ulcer can be dangerous, for it may lead to blindness. Generally speaking, when the clear coating and cornea has been rubbed or irritated by some bacteria, a small tear or cut in your eyes, which is named as eye ulcers, can occur. In many cases, if you try some ways to cure them, it will be fine. But on the other hand, it can come back in some days. So just be careful about it. At that moment, you can use a cold compress and Ibuprofen to prevent eye pain. Or just go and see the eye doctor.01/13/2013
Catherine lewisYou once got eye ulcer, then you should know what it is and what it look like. It is not that kind of once in a whole life disease, so it is possible for corneal ulcer to come back again. Corneal ulcer is the open sore on the cornea, which is transparent with no blood vessels. At the primary stage, patients might be very sensitive to light with water eyes and pain in eyes. You might even find some white spot on the cornea. When it becomes severe, patients feel excruciating pain and they can't even open the eyes. People who are wearing contact lenses are at higher risk of developing corneal ulcer. If you don't feel very well, you should stop wearing the contact lenses. Don't try to rub or touch your eyes with hands to avoid bacteria or virus spread to eyes. Visit the eye specialist at your earliest to avoid any serious damages. Provide proper and timely treatment to avoid corneal scarring which will impair the vision and require a surgery to fix.01/21/2013
walkingalone089Yes,eye ulcer can come back. Because eye ulcer can be caused by viral infection such as herpes simplex virus and fungal infections which may happen when you overuse eye drops that contain steroids. Dry eyes and disorders that affect eyelid and prevent your eye closing completely can cause eye ulcers as well. Moreover, if you wear contact lenses, it will take risk of eye ulcers too. So when you feel your eyes uncomfortable, you should go to seek medical care.01/28/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?