chocolateeeeeThere is no harm to your eyes when you wear Computer Glasses over your colored lenses. Computer glasses' main value is to prevent the radiation, most of them have no prescription. But I'm doubt whether your colored lenses is also plain. If so, there is no need to wear both of them. Even though it won't damage your eyes, it'll never cause eyesight dropping either. It can make your eyes easily get tired.01/14/2013
Cameron gilesWell, yes, of course, you can wear computer glasses over contacts. First, you need know what computer glasses are. In daily life, computer glasses can be used at a condition when you are watching computer with them. By wearing them, it can reduce headaches, neck strain and eye strain. Anyway, it can be beneficial. And also, it will be fine to have computer glasses with contacts. So you do not need to worry about it. It is noted that there will just take a few days for your eyes to be accustomed to computer glasses01/15/2013
OliverYou can certainly wear glasses over the top of your contact lenses, that presumably will have a small correction for astigmatism and will improve your vision. You can try extended wear toric lens that will correct your astigmatism, give you better vision and be a better option. They are readily available. Surgery is another story and maybe something you want to consider if you do not get good comfort and vision with contact lenses.01/16/2015
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?