Riley eddyPink eyes caused by infection and inflammation, and discomfort like burning and itchy can accompany pink eyes as well. Warm water and ice bag can help people reduce these discomforts. Close your eyes first, then soak your eyes in warm water or cold water. Or your can soak a soft cloth with hot water or cold water, then apply the cloth on our eyes.01/14/2013
Kristy PrinceWell, yes, in my opinion, warm water can be good for pink eyes. First, you need know that pink eye is caused by the bacteria, irritants, even allergies. For the symptoms, red, bloodshot eyes can be possible. For the treatments, warm water with soft cloth can be a good option. So you can just have a try. Also, you can just apply erythromycin which can be good for your pink eyes. Besides, you need to use the drops as directed you need to make sure the bottles tip is not touching your eye to not be infected. Anyway, be careful about it.01/15/2013
eden540Yes, warm water can comfort your pink eyes. Pink eye is an eye ailment that makes a person's eye or eyes itch and appear reddish or red. You can use a clean towel and soak it in the warm water, then put the towel on your infected eyes, the feel of warm can really comfort your eyes.01/15/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?