ChristopherGarlic oil can reduce the inflammation, and it can resist bacterium. Pink eyes occur when our eyes get infected. So, you can see that garlic oil can help people to cure pink eyes. But, do not drop garlic oil into our eyes. That would make your eyes get more serious. Put garlic oil into your daily meal can help you resist even kill the bacterium as well. Then artificial tears should never be replaced.01/14/2013
ColleenWell, yes, garlic oil can be helpful for pink eyes. Nowadays, it is normal for many people to have pink eyes. And pink eye is an eye infection. When it occurs, it will just cause the white of the eye to turn red. Itching, watering eyes, swollen lids and a thick discharge can be possible too. So that can be dangerous. Generally speaking, garlic oil contain vitamin, so it can just be effective to treat pink eyes. Also, you can just intake more vitamin c, for vitamin C can help prevent additional inflammation in the eye. Anyway, just pay more attention to your eyes.01/14/2013
Samuel rodneyYes, garlic oil work to treat pink eyes. Since pink eyes are caused by eye infection, and garlic is antibacterial and antiviral. So it will be very helpful if you try keepping eating raw garlic while you have pink eye and adding garlic to your diet, which will help your pink eyes clear up much quicker. What's more, using garlic poultice on your eyes can be helpful too.01/15/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?