AngelaLots of science report said that UV radiation from 100 watt halogen lamps can cause skin tumors and some eye problems. It may cause eyesight dropping, retinopathy, or other diseases. Try to avoid the direct staring at the halogen light. And you'd better not use it at home, because it really damage people's skin. It can damage the leather and wood as well. Which means, your furniture and carpeting are more likely get worn if you use halogen light at home.01/14/2013
Elijah leslieYes, halogen light can cause damages to our eyes. It's been said that halogen bulbs sometimes can cause retinal damages, but that is rarely happen in our daily life. So, there is no need to change halogen bulb if you have one. Just avoid staring at the halogen light for a long time and you will be fine with it.01/14/2013
Angelica gilesYes, halogen light can cause damages to eyes. Because halogen lamps operate at extremely high temperatures and halogen light is really very hot, which can cause serious injuries and damages to people's eyes if you look directly at the operating lamp for any period of time, for example, you can get retinal damage.01/15/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?