cazzehWell, yes, tired eyes can be a sign of pregnancy. And in common, when people get pregnant, there will have Preeclampsia. We can say that swelling, particularly in the face and hands can occur because of pregnancy. But on the other hand, some other symptoms such as tired eyes can be possible too, for high blood pressure stresses the retina, pushing it forward. And then lead to tired eyes. By the way, blurred vision, burning eyes, headache, and nausea are also the common symptoms. So just be careful about it.01/15/2013
coldndDuring pregnancy, your vision could have slight changes, but you do not need worry about these changes, because these changes are commonly happen during pregancy. You may feel dryness in your eyes, feel uncomfortable while wearing your glasses or contact lenses, get diabetic retinopathy and so on, ask your health care provider's suggestion before take medications to prevent any bad affects for your baby.01/15/2013
Daniel christianBeing pregnant has many signs such as morning vomit, tired eyes and so on. It is quite possible for you to have tired eyes when you are pregnant. We all know that some women are under great pressure during pregnant period and they will suffer changes in hormones, metabolism, fluid retention, and blood circulation, thus will make them feel sleepy and tired eyes, besides, these changes will further affect vision. Some women may also suffer many other eye problems such as eye twitching, blurry vision or even black spots in eyes. All these symptoms are common and temporary and will recover several months later. Therefore, if you suffer tired eyes and other vision changes during pregnancy, you don't have to change new prescription glasses because your vision and tired eyes will recover after you give birth to your baby.01/16/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?