big johnYes, it is normal to get blurry vision after pink eyes because of the extra fluid sitting on the eye after pink eyes. To solve this problem, you can use some antibiotic eye drops and just flush your eye with them, and when you feel blurry, just blink a couple times. But if it still does not go away you need to go to your doctor and have a check and treatment.01/20/2013
erinpoo130First of all, don't worry too much. It is also possible to get vision blurred from pink eye. The vision can be blurred because of infection or inflammation. Pink eye refers to the infection or inflammation of conjunctiva. Due to the inflammation or infection, the blood vessels are more prominent so we can see a pinkish color of sclera which should be white normally. In case of conjunctivitis, patient might develop photophobia, eye itching or scratching, strong foreign body sensation, discharge, watery eyes and blurry vision. You can understand it easily in this way, with thick discharge, excessive tear and light sensitivity, vision must be impacted. To treat pink eye, you need to find out what caused it. There are three types of pink eye, bacterial, viral and allergic. Maybe you think your pink eye has gone, but vision is still blurred. Actually you should continue your treatment in this case to ensure a completely recovery. In most cases, warm compress can effectively help alleviate the symptoms.01/17/2013
DipPink eye, also called conjunctivitis, is one of eye infections. Pink eye can spread person to person and it will get much worse if you keep staying outside. Bloodshot in eyes is the most prominent sign for pink eye. However, it is hardly to cause blurry vision. So your blurry vision may be caused by other factors. No matter what factors caused it indeed, you must pay much attention to heal it. Home remedies include drinking white tea, black tea and massage eyes with tea tree oil. But you must call a doctor foe help if you have severe conditions.02/28/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?