handy82Blurred vision can be caused by lots of reasons, such as eye aging, disease, eye injury, fatigue, overexposure to the outdoors, health problems and medications. Blurred vision may lead to permanent eye damage if they didn't get cure radically. For your case, I think you are just tired, so few minutes relaxation can make you recover from blurred vision. But you have to visit a medical professional if you still have blurred vision next time.01/17/2013
KarinThat depends, you can get your eyes checked out. Even your eyes are healthy, you can still get blurry vision because you constantly change the focus of your eyes and your normal eyesight will be affected, it can also cause tiredness of your eyes. But you'd better go to have an eye exam just in case you have some eye problems.01/20/2013
JosephIf you just experience it for a while. Well, it is okay because you cannot be suitable for camera flash lights. While you feel unwell in a long time after using camera, it showed that you may have some problems with your eyes. And the most possible eye problems are strain eye and photophobia. Strain eye can cause fatigue, dizzy and tired. However, photophobia is easy to lead to blurry vision. So determine which condotion you belong to and seek the proper way to solute it.03/03/2013
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- Why do I have a blurry vision when I have my contacts on?
- Why is my right eye getting blurry?
- What causes temporary vision blurry?
- Why is my vision blurry after i hit myself in the eye by mistake?
- Does blurry vision cause nausea?
- Can neck pain cause blurry vision?
- Can gout cause blurry vision ?
- What food causes blurry vision?