AdamApple cider vinegar contains lots of vitamin, nutrition. It can promote blood circulation, enhance our digestive system, smooth our skin, and improve our immune system, etc. It also can help us to get refresh, so it can help us to reduce red eyes indirectly. Drinking apple cider vinegar for long can make you unlikely to get red eyes or dry eyes. However, they can't be used as the remedy. So, you ought to use artificial tears immediately.01/17/2013
Tyler charlesThere are a lot of medicinal and nutritive properties you can use to get the following benefits, such as the health issues of common colds, hair and skin problems, warts, weight control, infection, etc. And for eyes, you can use this kind of cider to reduce red eyes.What's more, raw apple cider vinegar is a good healing food for eyes. All these can reduce red eyes, as well as dark circles under the eyes, early senility, chronic fatigue and high blood pressure, etc.01/20/2013
Julio G.Apple cider vinegar has various functions on eyes. It is really good to reduce red eyes because they can break down bacteria and yeast and swellings. For centuries, vinegar has been used for many purposes: making pickles, killing weeds, cleaning coffee makers, polishing armor, and dressing salads.03/03/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?