CatherineYeah, if you met this problem, you should notice that there are some problems with your eyes. As usual, there are two reasons why you feel your eyes are painful when rubbing them. On one hand, maybe your eyes are tired because you stare at computer screen or television for long time, if so, do not worry about it, you just need to let your eyes have rest, meanwhile, you should relax your eyes every half an hour when your eyes are working. On the other hand, maybe some eye problems have strained your eyes, for example, if your eyes are energetic, or you have the red eyes, also when you are rubbing the eyes, you will also feel painful. All in all, when you find the pain is really serious, you should go to hospital for help.01/17/2013
Caroline hillYour eyes probably get infected, or you just simply get tired. Anyway, stop rubbing your eyes. Then check out whether there is anything in your eyes, and you can do this on your own with a mirror, or you can ask others for help. Let the foreign matters out of your eyes if there is, then you will be fine. If there's nothing in your eyes, you probably get infected, so you need to use eye drops to cure the hurt radically. Keeping your eyes clean is always needed.01/17/2013
AnnaWell, you may rub your eye so hard. It also may be due to some eye problems. For example, you may suffer pink eye, dry eye, allergies in eyes. All these eye disorders can lead to pain, even you touch your eye slightly. According to your condition, you'd better see a doctor and determine the real reason.03/04/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?