Alexander davidYes, argan oil can help the growth of eyelashes. Argan oil, rich in nutritions, is a great remedy to renew and nurtures the roots of the eyelashes and hence stimulates the eyelashes growth. Therefore, it is a quite good natural oil for you to have long eyelashes, and it is effective to be used for short and brittle eyelashes. What's more, it can moisture your skin, activate the deep skin and renew the skin cell then penetrate the follicles and roots of the eyelashes, thus make your eyelashes darker, healthier and shiner. You can apply or dab argan oil on your eyelashes at night and leave it overnight for better results, and it will strengthen your eyelashes and they will not fall off easily. In addition, argan oil is good for dark circles under eyes for its alpha tocopherol, and it also has anti-inflammatory effect, which can help fight cardiovascular disease, protect against some forms of cancer, and prevent insulin resistance to fight the development of diabetes.01/18/2013
chrissyonlineYes, argan oil can help the the growth of eyelashes. As we all know, all women like long eyelashes and they are really very beautiful and lots of women desire them. According to the research, argan oil, walnut, as well as vitamin-E oil, can help eyelashes grow. Because these oils will nourish the eyelash follicles and promote the growth.01/20/2013
casebellArgan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. It is also known in cosmetic use as moroccan oil. The geneal functions of argan oil are as a treatment for skin diseases and as a cosmetic oil for skin and hair. Also it is used as a treatment of wrinkled or scaly dry skin. Every night you can clean up your hands and massage some argan oil on eyelids for 5 minutes. One week later, you can find that your eyelashes begin to be thicker and longer than before.03/04/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?