walkintothewallOur eyes feel uncomfortable when we get eye irritation. And the causes of eye irritation are various. For some not serious eye irritation, you can solve it at home as the following: 1. Avoid tabacco smoke and sun exposure when you get eye irritation. 2. Use a cool moist washcloth to cover your eyes to make your eyes feel much better. 3. Use homeopathic eye drops 3 to 5 times a day. 4. Wear sunglasses when you go out. And the recovery time depends, some of the eye irritation could be recovered after several minutes or several hours, but some of the eye irritation need several days for completely heals.01/17/2013
Jean CasterEye irritations can be caused by foreign matters in the eye, bacteria, viruses, etc. Almost every one have the chance to experience an irritation to the eye, it can usually be treated at home, although severe or persistent irritations may require medical treatment by a general physician or ophthalmologist. Different people may suffer different time. They can cure themselves naturally, but that need longer time and it may cause more discomfort.01/17/2013
Michael?There are a few causes that can cause your eye to be irritated. It includes dry eyes, stress, or harsh light conditions. Eyes will appear red when they suffer some irritation, wing to your blood vessels in your eyes will full of blood than them used to be. Eye irritation has also been associated with high caffeine intake, fatigue. It can also occur after reading or working on a computer for prolonged periods of time. So when your eyes are irritated, it's a sign to have a break. Sometimes a irritation will go away following a good night's sleep, but a stubborn irritation may last as long as three weeks. Anyway, it all depends on your situation. If your eyes' symptom last for a long time or even get worse, maybe you should go and see a doctor as soon as possible.01/18/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?