epyon_rebirthHere are some suggestions for you. First, Keep the air at home at an appropriate humidity level can help prevent dry eyes. Second, eat tuna regularly can also be very helpful. Third, use lubricating eye drops can be used at home. Fourth, wear sunglasses when you're outside if it is windy and some dust in the air. Try these good home remedies, hope you feel better!01/20/2013
Michelle percyYour chronic dry eyes must be caused by the lots of use of eyes in front of the computers or other electric products. You should take care of your eyes very much because the eyes are the important parts for the whole body. There are many home remedies for you to help you with the chronic dry eyes. You should eat more food with vitamin C to keep the eyes moisture. At the same time, you should keep on using the eyes drops with anti-inflammation which could help you get rid of the invisible bacterium in the eyes. You could also do the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You need to find the clean cloth and some hot water. You could cover the warm cloth on the eyes for several minutes. You will find that your eyes will feel comfortable and moisture.01/21/2013
erinpoo130If your tears do not adequately lubricate the eye, you may experience eye pain, light sensitivity, itching, redness and blurring of vision. At this time, dry eyes are easy to occur. To help with dry eye in daily life, you can drink a lot of water, especially water with honey. Eating some fresh fruits which contain high water and abundant viatmins. In addition, drop some basic eye drops which get from your oculist everyday to keep eye moisten and comfortable.03/03/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?