AaronBlack eyes occur when the eye or eye area is hurt by an object, and bruises. You need first to see whether you have serious injury on your eyeball, or is there something wrong with your sight. First, you can use cold compress. Just take an ice pack in a bag or a package, wrap them in a towel, and gently put on your black eyes, keep it for about half an hour, this can reduce the swelling. Also you can use castor oil, which can reduce bruising and promote fast healing. Second, you can eat some pineapple and papaya, which can help a black eye. Third, you need to take in enough Vitamin C, which is considered to be a well-documented healer. Fourth, you should try to not use the following medicines, such as aspirin, tylenol, or ibuprofen, their blood thinning properties can make the bruising worse.01/21/2013
entalidenThere are some good home remedies for you to treat the black eyes. You could use the cold compress to make the eyes feel better. In addition, you could also use some oil essentials to adopt around the eyes skin to make them get recovery soon. You should not eat the spicy food which will get your black eyes to be serious.01/21/2013
cupidityxPersonally, black eyes is terrible and hurt. The big black circles under eyes is really not so good. We have already known that black eyes are most possible due to face or eye injury. Next blood and other fluids collect in the space around the eye. To heal black eyes, several home remedies come into being. Apply ice for 20 minutes an hour every hour while awake to decrease swelling by constricting blood vessels. Avoid athletic or other possibly injurious activities until the eye has healed.02/24/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you put arnica on a black eye?
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?