crusanovA fever is a rise in internal body temperature to levels that are considered to be above normal, the eyes will be affected, too. Generally, when you have a fever, you feel like your eyes are hot and burn because the eyes are inflamed and it react to your body., it perceives itself as suffering from hypothermia and it cause the other problem such as increased your heart rate, the muscle tone. Therefore, it is normal if you have a fever, and it will be OK when you get the doctor's advice.01/18/2013
edwardAs we know, the throat, eyes and nose nerves are interlinked. When you have the fever, you may have weak immune system. The eyes will also feel burning because of the whole high temperature at the body. Your eyes will feel dry. You need to drink more water to make you feel comfortable. At the same time, you should eat more vegetables to increase some vitamins.01/21/2013
b0ycrazzyWe all have known that cold or fever is caused by bacteria and virtues infection. While cold is easy to cause eye infection because of bacteria and germs. So it is normal that you may suffer itchy, burning and redness in eyes. When you are fine, these symptoms also disappear. If not, you may get some eye disorders. The best thing you can do is to see a doctor and take some notes.03/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?