b3aut1fulfr3ak7Yes, your dry eyes will cause the halos around lights. It is very possible because the dryness of the eyes damage the eyes nerves which will affect your vision to some degree. You should not ignore the small problem of dryness. You need to use the eye drops to moisture the eyes. You should also eat more food with vitamin C to make your eyes moisture and clear.03/14/2013
AustinDry eye syndrome happens when the lacrimal gland near the eye don't produce enough tears, or the tears have a chemical composition that causes them to evaporate too quickly. There are several reasons for dry eyes as follows: (1)Natural aging process. (2)A side effect of many medications, such as antihistamines, antidepressants, certain blood pressure medicines, Parkinson's medications and birth control pills. (3)Living in a dry, dusty or windy climate. So I think that migraines will not cause dry eyes. Maybe the medicines you use against migraines are the reason to cause dry eyes if there are no other reasons.01/27/2013
exxxtazzzyA dry eye means a lack of enough tears. As far as I know, there are various causes that could give rise to dry eyes. The most common reason is overusing of the eyes. And will finally cause eye disorder. The direct result is the image coming into your eyeballs not to get the right position on the retinal while around lights. Instead, the image comes in front of the retinal. And you will see halos eventually. To treat this situation, having a good balance between your entertainment time and rest time is the direct and effective way. Meanwhile, more diets which contain vitamin A should be available. Persist in taking above measures, a few days later, you will see changes.01/28/2013
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How to cure dry eyes, blurry vision and fibromyalgia?
- What causes a sore throat and pain behind eyes after drinking alcohol?
- Can dry eyes cause vision loss?
- What is the best over the counter eye drops for dry eyes?
- What is the best eye drops for dry eyes?
- What Acuvue contacts can I try for dry eyes?
- Are Visine artificial tears good for dry eyes?
- why do my eyes feel dry all the time?
- What medications cause dry eye syndrome?